Consider your food karma and the fact that we are exactly what we eat, drink, think, and do. Our health is determined by the choices we make. Follow these 7 steps to change your health – maybe your life.
- Eat Clean – there is no substitute for enzyme rich, nutrient dense, organic, non-GMO food. “Genetically modified foods have been linked to toxic and allergic reactions, sick, sterile and dead live stock, and damage to virtually every organ studied in lab animals.” – Institute for Responsible Technology
- Sleep Well – 65% of Americans are losing sleep due to stress. 19% more women than men – stress hormones trigger obesity in women. Finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning is a real problem and can mean nutritional deficiencies.
- Drink Water – drinking clean, filtered, water helps control calories, energizes muscles, aids in digestion/processing, helps reduce constipation.
- Move Your Body – movement (not marathon running or heavy weightlifting) helps manage weight, improve your mood and boosts your energy.
- Manage your thoughts/stress – Thoughts become things: focus on what you want in your life not what you’re lacking. Choose stress-free thoughts. Not to mention stress triggers hormones that make it easy to hold onto belly fat, raises blood pressure, and impairs digestion.
- Mind your own business – Keep your mind free of clutter to boost creativity, confidence, and focus on personal achievement. Taking on other peoples’ issues creates drama and imbalance for you.
- Laugh out loud – reduces stress hormones (which triggers fat), improves heart and immune health, and lowers blood pressure. Doctors have noticed that those with a positive outlook and sense of humor fight disease better than negative people.