7 Highly Effective Habits for Your Long Term Wellness
Consider your food karma and the fact that we are exactly what we eat, drink, think, and do. Our health is determined by the choices we make. Follow these 7 steps to change your health – maybe your life.
- Eat Clean – there is no substitute for enzyme rich, nutrient dense, organic, non-GMO food. “Genetically modified foods have been linked to toxic and allergic reactions, sick, sterile and dead live stock, and damage to virtually every organ studied in lab animals.” – Institute for Responsible Technology
- Sleep Well – 65% of Americans are losing sleep due to stress. 19% more women than men – stress hormones trigger obesity in women. Finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning is a real problem and can mean nutritional deficiencies.
- Drink Water – drinking clean, filtered, water helps control calories, energizes muscles, aids in digestion/processing, helps reduce constipation.
- Move Your Body – movement (not marathon running or heavy weightlifting) helps manage weight, improve your mood and boosts your energy.
- Manage your thoughts/stress – Thoughts become things: focus on what you want in your life not what you’re lacking. Choose stress-free thoughts. Not to mention stress triggers hormones that make it easy to hold onto belly fat, raises blood pressure, and impairs digestion.
- Mind your own business – Keep your mind free of clutter to boost creativity, confidence, and focus on personal achievement. Taking on other peoples’ issues creates drama and imbalance for you.
- Laugh out loud – reduces stress hormones (which triggers fat), improves heart and immune health, and lowers blood pressure. Doctors have noticed that those with a positive outlook and sense of humor fight disease better than negative people.